Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am until 5 pm*
- Friday: 10 am to 1 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm*
- Closed from 1-2 pm each day for cleaning
- Closed Sunday
- Full day admission to Imagination Place is free for Hardin Center members and for children under 24 months
- $8 for all other children and adults
- Families with EBT cards are admitted for $2 each
- An adult must accompany children at all times
Imagination Place is designed primarily for children ages 2 through 10. The kids will delight in exploring KidsTown USA, our permanent exhibit, where everything is child-sized. Children can explore the medical clinic, grocery store, construction pit and visit Grandma’s House. Upstairs, you can visit the train station and board the Imagination Express, visit the farm, and sail on a sunken pirate ship.
Come play, explore, create, and learn with us at Imagination Place Children’s Museum.