Below is a list of the Hardin Center’s available spaces with capacities and rates. For more information about holding a function at the Hardin Center, call (256) 543-2787 ext. 38.
A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to make a room reservation.
Those renting space may use any caterer they wish and may BYOB by meeting security requirements. Alcohol is not allowed at any function at which the majority of attendees are under 21.
Glitter, confetti, and flaming candles are not allowed. Nothing may be attached to any walls or ceilings. The Hardin Center reserves the right to charge larger damage deposits for certain functions.
Rentals are NOT available for proms, school dances, or college events.
Tables and chairs are included with rentals. We do not have tablecloths available.
Rental rates are from 10 am until midnight. There is a $20 per hour fee to open before 10 am on Monday-Saturday and before 1 pm on Sunday.
Community Room (carpeted downstairs area)
- Banquet – 175 people | Reception – 200 people | Classroom – 130 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $500 | all others – $650
Recital Hall (downstairs area with stage)
- Banquet – 64 people | Classroom – 48 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $250 | all others – $350
Combo Room (Community Room & Recital Hall combined)
- Banquet – 250 people | Reception – 300 people | Classroom – 150 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $650 | all others – $800
Board Room (downstairs conference room for 16 people)
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $100 | all others – $175
Outdoor Courtyard (seasonal availability)
- Reception – 50 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $300 | all others – $400
The Hardin Center also manages the rental of The Gunn-Bellenger House (a historic home with a maximum capacity of 50-75). View information and images of the house on its Facebook page. The house rents for $600 for 3 consecutive hours.
Prices are subject to change. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (256) 543-2787, ext. 38 for more information.
The Hardin Center no longer manages 210 at the Tracks. Please contact the Downtown Civic Center at (256) 549-4740 for information on 210 at the Tracks.