Have an I.P. Birthday Party!
What could make for a more fun birthday for children 10 and under than a party in KidsTown, USA, where everything child size? You provide all the refreshments and we provide you with a party room for an hour and all-day admission to all Imagination Place museum spaces. To check availability or to book a party, call the Center at (256) 543-2787, ext. 0. Hardin Center Members receive a 10 percent discount.
Up to 20 people* – $100
Up to 40 people* – $200
*This includes the birthday child(ren), other children attending, parents, and all adults attending the party.
A non-refundable deposit (50% of the total price) is due upon booking your party in order to secure your reservation. Please review the facility before making your deposit. You are welcome to bring your own supplies and set them up yourself 15 minutes before your time slot.
Birthday Party Terms / Rules:
Terms of Party Room Use:
- Parties may gain access to party room 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time to set up and must promptly vacate room at scheduled end time to allow staff to prepare for next group. The room should be left clean of ALL party materials at that time.
- Confetti, silly string, poppers, and funny foam are not allowed anywhere in the museum. Do not tape, tack, or glue items to walls or other painted surfaces.
- Absolutely NO food or beverages are allowed outside of party room.
- All party guests must sign in and have their arm bands on before entering Imagination Place.
- No running allowed inside the museum.
- Do not remove items from exhibits.
- Climbing is prohibited and is allowed ONLY in the climb-in wall.
- Tot spot is for guests age 2 and under and their caregiver (adult over 18).
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Shoes must be worn in the museum.
- For the safety of our young guests the double doors that open onto Broad Street are for emergency exit only. All guests must enter/exit via the Hardin Center.
Imagination Place Children’s Museum is a hands-on museum. Due to the maintenance and staffing requirements of the exhibits some components may be unavailable for use during your party. The museum is open to the public and other visitors may be there during your visit.
You are responsible for informing your guests of all museum rules and agree to be financially responsible for any damage, either willful or accidental, caused by yourself and/or your guests. In the event of circumstances beyond our control that cause us to close our facility (severe weather, power outage, etc.), every effort will be made to reschedule birthday parties. If a new date cannot be agreed upon, deposits will be refunded. This is the only circumstance when deposits will be refunded.